With over 214 members, all participants in Inbucon’s Housing Association Survey of Salaries and Benefits, have automatic membership to the Club.
There are two membership options - Standard membership or Gold membership.
Standard Membership is £315 p.a. and you receive as this year:
- Online and Hard Copy of Inbucon's National Housing Association Survey of Salaries & Benefits
- Pay settlement paper and update
- Non Executive Director Survey
- Complimentary Reports throughout the year
- Benefit from purchasing Inbucon's Private Sector Salary Survey at the discounted price
- Benefit from our members low rate for any job evaluation, market pricing and grading structure work
- Fixed membership price for 3 years
- Share views or ask questions to other members through our club forum
With Gold Membership, you pay £605 p.a. and this includes all the associated benefits of the club above but also includes:
- Inbucon’s Gender and Equality Pay tool with training and support
- Annual Gender Pay Gap Report for the Social Housing Sector
- Inbucon’s Private Sector Salary Survey
- Social Housing Executive Director Salary Survey
- Unlimited members from your Association
- 3 complimentary bespoke benchmarks per year
- Additional discounts for benchmarks, job evaluation and grading work.